Monday, July 04, 2005

Next Post

Well, I wanted to write again Saturday night but I only got to Monday instead. It's looking as if bi-daily posting is the most practical thing for me, though daily is more desirable.

I looked up some interesting facts about Mount Aconcagua today. The most interesting thing about it to me was the fact that it takes no real skill to climb it. That's good news for someone like myself who has absolutely no mountain climbing experience. I'll have to look into what trips include and cost, though I doubt its something I'll be able to do in the foreseeable future. One can still dream I suppose...

Anyway, I didn't see anyone today except my wife. I think that the best holidays are the ones you can spend alone with close family. I don't see much point in spending all your time with aunts and uncles when they don't spend time with their own parents siblings. I think that's just a part of growing up. You have to keep some distance at least.

I gotta go now. Seeyah...

3 Comments:

At 9/17/2005 02:43:00 PM, Blogger lewisnelson3489 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 1/26/2006 07:02:00 AM, Blogger davidbenson88965627 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 5/09/2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger meghanbenson48560783 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home